Thursday, August 17, 2006

Yeah Right, Just Right: Hoodies

I am starting a column that I will call: Yeah Right, Just Right. I will show expensive things and their cheaper counter parts. I will try to do a new one every week.

Yeah Right: This is a Free People hoody for $88. Leopard print is great for fall. There is something about Free People. The finish of the hoody is delectable...

Just Right:

This is a sweatshirt from Klovis (?) that is sold at Buckle.com for $38. I like the distressed look. It makes it stand out.

This is another from Buckle.com for $36. The print is delicate and the color is a nice neutral.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, i absolutely love jackets (shocker!) these are adorable, i want one now!

Leah said...

I thik the top one is amazing, the middle ok, and the bottom is cute.