Thursday, August 31, 2006

First Week of School

I have just finished my first week of school, and all I have to say is Phew! Although I really enjoyed it, high school is a lot more tiring than sitting my the pool sipping diet coke. At my school, we can only wear shirts with collars, and no athletic or sweatpants. That means that anyone who is into fashion and dresses well (80% at my school) has moved beyond that sorry cotton garment to the world of shirt dresses, blouses and well, maybe they are polos, but Travota or vintage La Coste. This is very frustrating for someone with more of a Gap budget (me!). I spend way more time than these girls obsessing over what goes with what, while they can walk into Bloomie's and go for it. I want to find cheap polo replacements (or just cute and original polos).

No comments: