Thursday, August 24, 2006

Fall Staples

Since our malls are screaming "Fall, Fall, Fall" at us, we might as well become retail puppets and plan our fall wardrobes. (It's so nice to blame a fashion fetish on America's Consumerism) Although, we don't get fall till Halloween, I am beginning to plan what Fall Staples will make my closet their home. We have the warm and reliable peacoat in plaid, the true blue grey/black jeans and our soft and funky sweatshirt. Let's get started!

Jeans:


American Eagle Jeans. $59.50

These are trendy without being throwaways after the season. The super dark wash is crisp and modern. I don't need to tell any of you that jeans are the foundation of a good wardrobe and that they go with ANYTHING, right?


Coat:

Delia's Peacoat. $88.50

I'm not going to pretend that I know alot about coats. I don't. What I do know is that this one is cute, looks warm and goes with everything. Good enough for me!

Mini Skirt:

American Eagle Denim Mini: $39.50
Wear with tights. I like the dark wash and the straight, untattered cut. An un-abused denim mini!

Turtleneck:


Delia's Turtleneck. $22.50

This season, a turtle neck is the go-to layering item. This one is light weight and short sleeved, good for us California girls wanting to take part in the layering fun that the west coasters enjoy.

No comments: